Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blakes got a new face (Blakes got a new face)

So I went in yesterday to get my latest tat. I was smart enough to pick an incredibly painful area which ran the gamut of terrible feelings. From frame shaking ribs to painful ticklish lovehandles to hipbone, this tat had it all, but I made it through (with a ton of breaks) and here is the proof. This is just the first sitting, I have to go back and color and touch up which will take a while, but we did a shit ton of black no?

5 comments:

schmoli said...

Ouchles, I appreciate other peoples tattoos but have never really wanted one of my own.

Anonymous said...

thats a big tattoo

Anonymous said...

Umm, okay...

Anonymous said...

too big man....

Anonymous said...

You are crazy, Its too big.
How long did it take?
Is it real??? isnt it fake?